FEATURES OF ALL TOURS
Every TTT tour includes the following features in the Land Package price:
PISA / GALILEO GALILEI AIRPORT OR CENTRAL TRAIN STATION:
– Private transfer from Pisa Airport or Central Train Station, with licensed English-speaking escort, to Piazza dei Miracoli to visit the Cathedral and the Leaning Tower, before continuing to base hotel.
FLORENCE / AMERIGO VESPUCI AIRPORT OR CENTRAL STATION:
– Private transfer from Florence Airport or Central Train Station (Santa Maria Novella), with licensed English-speaking escort, to Piazzale Michelangelo, before continuing to base hotel.
– Private, small group tours for 7 days / 6 nights
– 6 nights’ Accommodations in a 4-Star Deluxe Hotel. No need to pack and unpack since the hotel is centrally located to all daily itineraries, has a first class restaurant on-site, and is within steps of boutique shops and authentic restaurants for independent discovery.
– Full American & Italian Breakfast Daily
– Welcome Cocktail Party (“Aperitivo”) & Dinner
– 2 to 3 Wine & Olive Oil Tastings, served with local delicacies, in Medieval castles, Renaissance villas, historical Estates and picturesque farmers’ hamlets
– 3 - 4 Lunches in authentic Tuscan restaurants
– Aperitivo in the Medieval Town Hall of Volterra with its Mayor
– Three themed Dinners (including Welcome Dinner and Gala Departure Dinner) in suggestive locations to enjoy Tuscan culinary traditions
– Licensed English-speaking “Accompagnatrice / Accompagnatore” (chaperon or escort) throughout the entire 7-day / 6-night trip
– Licensed, English-speaking tour guide also accompanies the group to every site visited
– Properly licensed and insured Mini-bus service throughout the 7-day / 6-night tour.
– Entrance fees to all museums and festivities as specified
– One day in Florence to visit important sites, lesser known to tourists, and free time for shopping in the authentic, Florentine Artisan Shops we have selected
– Gala Dinner on last evening – Return transportation from hotel to airports and train stations in Pisa and Florence.